SHOCK VIDEO: Seven Year Old Boy PLAYS WITH LIGHTER While Mom Puts GAS IN THE CAR And Causes An EXPLOSION!!

A seven year old boy was hospitalized for non-life threatening burns after he caused an explosion inside his mother’s car. You see the boy started playing with a cigarette lighter, while his mom was putting gas in the car. The rear door of the car was still open and the fumes from the gas ignited causing the explosion.

Harmcleff

Promote your songs, business brands, or any advert on FLvibe.com contact us @ 08099828853 (WHATSAPP), [email protected]

Learn More →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *