The American Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI has released a shocking list of the richest politicians in the Nigerian political sector.
The FBI further in its revelation exposed the details of the top riches politicians’ US bank accounts.
The list is alleged to have been framed up from the investigative Amanpour Live show, the report also states that investigations are ongoing into revealing other Nigerian politicians who have amassed offshore wealth.
Among names listed in the intial reports are: former President Olusegun Obasanjo, former Lagos state Governor, Tinubu, former Vice-President Atiku including Sylvia, IBB, Jega, Maina, Oransanye, Lamido, Talba, Alamyeisegha and Adamu Muazu.
The list as published by Nigerian Watch in its 20 May – 2 June 2016, Issue No 075 Reads below:
NIGERIA’S RICHEST POLITICIANS
1. Rochas Okorocha ($1.4 Billion Jp Morgan Chase/New York)
2. Mohammed Rabi Musa Kwankwaso ($1.15 Billion American Express, Ny)
3. Kashim Shettima ($1.1 Billion Wells Fargo, San Francisco)
4. Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako, Gcon, Cfr ($805 Million City Group, Ny)
5. Ibrahim ($798 Million City Group, Ny)
6. Rotimi Amaechi ($757 Million Us Bancorp, Minnesota)
8. M Nyako Abdulaziz ($626 Million Ally Financial, Detriot)
9. Adama Oshiomole ($625 Million Bb&t, North Carolina)
10. Rauf Aregbesola ($513 Million City Group, Ny)
11. Umaru Tanko Almakura ($510 Million State Street Corporation)
12. Aliyu Magatakarda Wamako ($476 Million Wells Fargo, San Francisco)
13. Babatunde Fashola ($448 Million City Group, Ny)
14. Ibikunle Amosun ($442 Million Bank Of America)
15. Ahmed ($437 Million Us Bancorp)
16. Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi ($422 Million Ally Financial)
Leave a Reply